Our vision is to be a substantial resource to the community for mental health services and to provide education and information on a wide variety of relevant and current issues that families, couples and individuals would benefit from in their daily lives.
Our goal is to improve the health and functioning of the individual, couple, family and community by providing quality mental health services. We believe strong relationships are the key to improved mental health. Therefore, we strive to help individuals to develop and strengthen bonds, repair relationships, identify solutions, and improve communication.
- In the dignity of the individual
- In growth and change that it is possible
- In respecting others – And see value in our diversity
- In non-violent/abusive relationships
- In the belief that each of us has the capability to reach our own potential
- In communication as a healing force
- In the family system and it’s importance in the well-being of the individual